Power industry and heat engineering are industries for which INSTAL- FILTER SA has a wide range catalog of devices. Starting from the simplest mechanical dust extracting units applied to de-dust small stoked-fired boilers to advanced technologies applied to neutralize harmful compounds in fumes. Solutions offered by INSTAL-FILTER meet the most rigorous standards imposed by the European Union. Units we apply can be extended and to extend systems just minimal capital expenditures are required as well as minimal interference into existing infrastructure. Hence, already existing system may meet more and more restrictive emission rate standards. Complex approach to an issue of fumes cleaning and care for energy efficiency of used boilers resulted in development of Integrated Air Protection System with Energy Recovery. The program in question enables achievement of high efficiency of the combustion process despite advanced fumes de-dusting technologies.
As a leader in the field of provision of the industrial air protection systems for the power industry and heat engineering industry we offer the following de-dusting systems:
- dust-extraction by means of cyclone and multi-cyclone dust extracting units
- dust-extraction by means of cyclo-filters
- dust-extraction by means of bag filters (vertical and horizontal)
- reduction on SO2 compounds and other harmful substances up to rates required by EU's norms
- reduction on NOx compounds by means of SNCR, SCR method and combined method (SNCR + SCR)