1. General information.
- A data administrator shall be “INSTAL- FILTER Industrial Air Protection Systems” SA with the registered office in Kościan, Taxpayer Identification Number (NIP) 9462643398, National Court Register (hereinafter KRS) 0000456301 ,ul. Północna 1a, 64-000 Kościan, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
contact 65 535 12 00
- The site is completing functions of getting information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- By entering information voluntarily in forms.
- By saving cookie files in users’ devices (so-called “cookies").
- By gathering www server’s logs by the hosting provider.
2. Information in forms.
- The service stores information given voluntarily by a user.
- Moreover the service can save information about connection parameters (marking time, IP address)
- Data in the form are not available for the third party without the user’s consent.
- Data given in the form can constitute the collection of potential customers.
- Data given in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, for instance in order to conduct the recruitment process, performing the service request process or business contact.
- Data given in forms can be sent to subjects who complete some technical service – it concerns especially sending information about the owner of the registered domain for parties being the Internet domains’ providers (above all Research and Academic Computer Network research and development unit – NASK), payment services or other subjects who the Service Provider cooperates in this scope with.
3. Information about cookie files.
- The service uses cookie files.
- Cookie files (so called „cookies”) are computer data, especially text files, which are stored in a terminal device of the Service’s User and are designed for using of the Service’s Internet sites. Cookies usually contain a name of the Internet site which they come from, their storage time on the terminal device and a unique number.
- The subject who put cookies on the terminal device of the Service’s Provider and getting access to them is the Service’s Provider.
- Cookie files are used for the following purposes:
- making statistics, which help to understand, in what way the Service’s Users use the Internet sites, what makes the improvement of their structure and content possible;
- defining the user’s profile in order to show him/her some fitted materials in advertising networks, especially in the Google network.
- Two fundamental types of cookies are used within the Service: “session” (session cookies) and “persistent” (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files which are stored in the terminal device of the User till the moment of logging out, leaving the Internet site or switching off the software (a web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s terminal device for the period defined in the cookie files’ parameters or to the moment of removing them by the User.
- Software for browsing the Internet sites (a web browser) usually allows to store cookie files in the User’s terminal device by default. The Service’s users can make some setting changes in this scope. The web browser makes removing cookie files possible. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Some details about it concern help or a web browser’s documentation.
- Limits of using cookies can have an influence on functionalities available on the Internet sites of the Service.
- Cookies which are put in the terminal device of the Service’s User can be also used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service’s Provider.
- Cookies can be used by advertising networks, especially the Google net, to show adverts which suit the way which the User uses the Service. For this purpose they can retain information about the User’s breadcrumb navigation or time of staying on the particular site.
- In the scope of information about the user’s preferences stored by the advertising Google net, the user can browse and edit information resulting from cookies with the help of the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. The server’s logs.
- Details about some users’ behaviour come under logging in the server’s layer. Such data are used only in order to administrate the service and in order to assure the most efficient of the offered hosting service.
- Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. Furthermore, the following may be recorded:
- time of receiving a query,
- time of sending an answer,
- client station name ‒ identification with HTTP,
- information about errors which occurred when carrying out a HTTP transaction,
- URL address of a web page previously visited by a user (referer link) ‒ in case of visiting the Service through a link,
- information on user's browser,
- information on IP address.
- The above details are not associated with specific persons browsing the web pages.
- The above details are used only for server administration purposes.
5. Management of cookies ‒ how to give and withdraw permission in practice?
- If a user does not want to receive cookies, he or she may change browser settings. Please note that disabling support of cookies necessary for authentication, security, maintaining user preference processes may hinder, and in extreme cases may make it impossible to use the web pages.
- To manage cookies settings, choose from the below list a web browser / system and follow the instructions:
6. Information clause.
- The controller of your personal data will be “INSTAL- FILTER Przemysłowe Systemy Ochrony Powietrza” Spółka Akcyjna (Joint-Stock Company) with its registered office in Kościan registered in District Court Poznań ‒ Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 9th Commercial Division of the National Court Register (KRS): KRS No. 0000456301 Tax Identification No. (NIP) 9462643398, (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “us”). You can contact us as follows:
- by post to the address: ul. Północna 1a, 64-000 Kościan, - by email: email@example.com, - by phone: 65 535 12 00.
- Data is processed for the purposes of provision of services and in cases when it is necessary to meet legally justified objectives of the data controller, in particular in order to respond to asked questions, for recruitment purposes or for other purposes to which a User gives permission if it is required pursuant to the applicable laws. In particular, it may be permission to receiving commercial information concerning own products and services of the Controller sent by electronic means or by phone.
- The Controller processes data in accordance with the law, collects it for specified, lawful purposes and does not process it further contrary to these purposes. Data is collected only within the adequate, indispensable and necessary scope in relation to the purposes for which it is processed. The Controller does not process special categories of personal data.
- The Controller makes every effort to protect personal data of Users against unauthorised access of third parties and to this extent it applies high level organisational and technical security measures. The Controller does not share personal data with any recipients not authorised to it pursuant to the laws mandatorily applicable in this regard. The Controller may entrust other entity, through an agreement entered into in writing, with processing personal data on behalf of the Controller. Personal data may be shared with only entities authorised to receive it under the mandatorily applicable laws.
- The Controller stores data for the period necessary for provision of services/performance of an agreement and for a period set out in the laws applicable in this regard and no longer than necessary for the purposes resulting from legally justified interests pursued by the Controller or by a third party, i.e. among others to pursue claims on account of conducted activity.
- Personal data is provided voluntarily, yet failure to provide the data in cases when it is necessary to use a specific service/functionality, including marked as necessary, makes it impossible to use such a service/functionality.
- A User has the following rights related to processing of personal data:
- the right to withdraw permission to processing data at any time by sending a declaration on withdrawal of permission to our email, correspondence address, and via this link,
- the right to access your personal data,
- the right to request correcting, supplementing, deleting, limiting processing your personal data,
- the right to object to processing your data due to your special situation ‒ in cases when we process your data on the basis of our legally justified interest,
- the right to transfer your personal data, i.e. the right to receive from us your personal data, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable IT format. You can transfer this data to other data controller or request that we sent your data to other controller if the sending is technically feasible,
- the right to file a complaint with a supervising body dealing with personal data protection, i.e. President of the Data Protection Authority.
Last update: 25/05/2018