REGULATIONS FOR RENDERING OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES BY INSTAL-FILTER SA AND GENERAL PROVISIONS
- These Regulations define the types, scope, and conditions for rendering of Electronic services by “INSTAL-FILTER Przemysłowe Systemy Ochrony Powietrza” Spółka Akcyjna, ul. Północna 1a, 64-000 Kościan, NIP (TIN) 9462643398, REGON statistical number 061538203, KRS (National Court Register) 0000456301, tel. 655351200, e-mail: email@example.com, www.instalfilter.pl
- These Regulations are available on the Website in a form which allows you to read them directly by means of the Website, as well as download, record, save, and print them.
- Terms used in these Regulations mean:
- Service Provider or IF SA — “INSTAL-FILTER Przemysłowe Systemy Ochrony Powietrza” Spółka Akcyjna,
- Website — a system of web applications constituting a Catalogue of Resources connected with mutual relations and made available in the domain http://instalfilter.com along with the services provided through this Website;
- User or Service Recipient — anyone who uses the commonly available Services provided within the scope of the Website by the Service Provider;
- Provision of the service by electronic means — performance of the service provided without the simultaneous presence of the parties (remotely) by transmitting data at an individual request of the Service Recipient sent and received by means of electronic processing devices, including digital compression and data storage, which is entirely sent, received or transmitted via a telecommunications network within the meaning of the Act of 16th July 2004 — Telecommunications Law.
- The Service Provider is the owner of the Website.
II. TYPES AND SCOPE OF SERVICES PROVIDED ELECTRONICALLY The Regulations apply to the following Services provided electronically by the Service Provider:
- Files available for download by Users — a service in which the Service Provider supplies files useful for Users, IF SA catalogues in particular. These files can be downloaded free of charge by clicking the “Catalogues for Download” tab on the website www.instalfilter.pl,
- On-line contact form — a service consisting in providing the Service Recipient with a form for reporting requests to the Service Provider. The service is available by clicking the “Contact Us” option in the “Contact” tab on the www.instalfilter.pl home page. After consenting to the processing of personal data, accepting of the information clause, and clicking the “Send” button the completed form is sent to the Service Provider.
III. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR RENDERING OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
- The Service Provider ensures the operation of the ICT system, which ensures the Service Recipient may end using of the Service free of charge at any time.
- The Service Provider stipulates that using the services provided electronically may involve risks. Possible threats related to the use of these services, as well as technical means available to Service Recipients in order to minimize them, are described in the Information on specific threats related to the use of Services provided electronically by INSTAL-FILTER SA .
- The Service Provider undertakes to answer every request sent by the User to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- with an updated information on specific threats, related to the use of the Service, sent to the User,
- inform the User about the function and purpose of the software or data which are not a part of the Service, entered by the Service Provider into the ICT system used by the User.
- In order to use the Service, the User must meet the following technical requirements necessary to cooperate with the Service Provider's ICT system:
- access to the Internet;
- having an electronic mail (e-mail) account;
- a computer with an Internet browser installed: Internet Explorer version 11 or higher, Microsoft Edge, or Opera version 52 or higher, or Firefox versions 60.0.1 or higher, or Google Chrome version 66 or higher, or Safari 5 or higher, accepting cookies.
- The provision of unlawful data by a given User is forbidden, and it is forbidden to take actions which may cause faulty functioning of the Website. If the Service Provider receives a notification or credible information about the unlawful nature of the User's activities, the Service Provider may take actions of a legal and factual nature adequate to these activities.
- In special cases, affecting the security or stability of the ICT system, INSTAL-FILTER SA has the right to temporarily cease or restrict the provision of Services without prior notice, and to carry out maintenance works aimed at restoring the security and stability of the ICT system.
- INSTAL-FILTER SA is not responsible for interruptions in the provision of Services resulting from failures or malfunctioning of ICT systems which are beyond the control of INSTAL-FILTER SA.
- INSTAL-FILTER SA has the right to cease providing the Services at any time, if such a justified request is made to it by the Internet provider or other authorized entity. INSTAL-FILTER SA is not liable for damages caused by defective operation of the transmission system, including equipment failures, delays, and disruptions in the transmission of information.
- INSTAL-FILTER SA reserves the right to terminate the provision of Services in the event of a breach of these Regulations by the Service Recipient, applicable law, or generally accepted social and moral standards.
IV. CONDITIONS FOR THE CONCLUSION AND TERMINATION OF CONTRACTS FOR RENDERING OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
- The contract for the provision of Services is concluded when the User enters the URL www.instalfilter.pl into the web browser; the website contains files made available as part of the Services.
- If a User starts using any of the Services described in these Regulations, the User fully accepts the conditions of these Regulations, without the need to draw up a separate contract.
V. COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
- Complaints regarding both the technical aspects of the functioning of the Services, as well as other issues related to the Services can be sent to the email address: email@example.com, or by traditional mail, to the address of INSTAL-FILTER SA.
- Complaints should be submitted no later than within 7 days from the day when the reason for the complaint occurred.
- Each complaint should contain a short description of the problem being the basis for lodging a complaint, the date and time of its occurrence, and the Service Recipient’s designation (including his or her full name, postal address, and e-mail address).
- The Service Provider will make the best efforts to consider complaints within 30 days of their receipt by the Service Provider.
- The Service Provider will immediately inform the person lodging the complaint about the result of the complaint by an e-mail sent to the e-mail address provided in the complaint.
- The complaints which do not contain the data listed in Section 3 above, or which have been submitted after the deadline referred to in Section 2 of this Article will not be considered.
VI. PERSONAL INFORMATION OF THE SERVICE RECIPIENTS
- The processing of personal data of Service Recipients who are natural persons may concern: names, surnames, company names, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses provided during registration for the Services: the recruitment system and the contact form.
- The Service Provider uses technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, in particular, it protects data against unauthorized access, taking it over by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of the applicable law, and changes, losses, damages, or destruction.
VII. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All rights to the content contained on the www.instalfilter.pl site, and which are a part of the Services are available to the Service Provider.
- Users have the right to use the content of the site, in particular in downloadable files only for personal use.
- No part of the publication (content such as: text, graphics, logos, icons, images, photos, audio files, videos, files containing data, presentations, programs, and any other data) presented on the www.instalfilter.pl website cannot be reproduced or distributed in any form and in any way, without prior permission of INSTAL-FILTER SA in writing under pain of nullity.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Regulations enter into force on 25th May 2018.
- The Service Provider has the right to block access to the Website or a part of it for important reasons, in particular in the event of irregularities in the use of the Website, or the occurrence of circumstances which could harm the User or the Service Provider.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change the content of these Regulations at any time. All changes will be posted on the www.instalfilter.pl site, and will come into force on the day of their publication. If the User agrees to use the Website after the introduction of changes to the Regulations, this means he or she accepts the changes. These Regulations come into force on the day of their adoption.
- An integral part of these Regulations is the annex Information on specific threats related to the use of Services provided electronically by INSTAL-FILTER SA .
- In matters not covered by the Regulations, the provisions of Polish law are applicable, including the Act of 23rd April 1964 — the Civil Code, and the Act of 18th July 2002 on rendering Electronic Services, as well as other applicable provisions of law.
Annex no. 1 Information on specific threats related to the use of Electronic Services
by INSTAL-FILTER SA INSTAL-FILTER SA, performing the obligation under Art. 6 Item 1) of the Act of 18th July 2002 on rendering Electronic Services (Journal of Laws of 2017, Item 1219, as amended), informs about special threats related to the use of Electronic Services by Users. This information applies to threats which may only be potential, but which should be taken into account, despite the fact that INSTAL-FILTER SA has used measures to protect the infrastructure of INSTAL-FILTER SA against unauthorized actions of third parties. The basic threats related to using the Internet include:
- malware — various types of applications or scripts that have malicious, criminal or malicious actions in relation to the network User's ICT system, such as viruses, worms, trojans, keyloggers, dialers;
- spyware — programs which track user activities, collect information about the User, and send it — usually without user knowledge and consent — to the program's author;
- spam — unwanted and unsolicited electronic messages sent simultaneously to many recipients, often containing advertising content;
- phishing of confidential personal information (e.g. passwords) by impersonating a trustworthy person or institution; or redirecting a web browser to fake websites when the User tries to access a real website (pharming);
- hacking into the User's ITC system using, among others such hack tools as exploits and rootkits.
In order to avoid the above threats, the User should equip his or her computer and other electronic devices, which use an Internet connection, with an antivirus program. Such a program should be constantly updated. The protection against threats related to the use by Users of Electronic Services is provided by:
- enabling firewall,
- updating software,
- not opening e-mail attachments of unknown origin,
- reading installation windows of application, as well as their licenses,
- regularly scanning your system using antivirus and antimalware programs,
- encrypting data transmission,
- installing prevention programs (hack detection and prevention),
- using original operating systems and applications from a legitimate source.
Last updated on 25th May 2018.